Saturday, April 2, 2011

Babies Everywhere!

It seems that I've reached the age that every few weeks, someone I know is going to welcome a precious bundle in to their life.

I really wish I could make something for each of these little people, but my own little people get a lot more of my attention than my sewing machine. I dream up great things in my head though.

While organizing my fabric the other night, I discovered that I still have quite a large stash of Hothouse Garden fabric. I also have two completed quilt tops using this fabric!

I've decided the rest is destined for a coin quilt. I've always wanted to make one, and when I saw this recipe at the Moda Bake Shop, I was very excited. It has a great look (especially with that Sugar Pop fabric! I definitely need some precuts of that deliciousness!), and seems like it will be quick to put together. Yay!

Hopefully this means three or four baby quilts. How cool it would be to have four sweet babes snuggled under a quilt I made!

No comments:

Post a Comment