Wednesday, November 2, 2011

WiP Wednesday

If anyone knows where September and October went, please let me know.

I'm still having trouble sticking to one project, the evidence being that I didn't manage to complete a single Halloween quilt, despite having at least four in progress.

Oh but we will be warm and snuggly for next Halloween. I promised myself.

(Speaking of next Halloween, did you check out Tula Pink's Halloween reveal of her new line, Nightshade? It is gorgeous!)

Here's what I'm focusing on now. I'm hoping to get some sewing time in today!

Planning


Binding

More binding

A bit of stitching

Putting the pieces together


Today I'm linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

What have you been up to? Any big sewing plans for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment